PROOF OF COVID VACCINATION REQUIRED FOR ALL CLIENTS AND VENDORS.
Mask policy update - in continuing to adhere to CDC guidance, our mask policy is as follows:
I have been fully vaccinated since late February, and am happy to show you my card. I've had multiple exposures, and have had a dozen negative tests since those exposures - the vaccines work.
If you are fully vaccinated (two weeks after J&J, or two weeks after your second Moderna or Pfizer), we don't need to be masked. Just show me your card or a pic of you with your card, or have a scannable QR code.
If you are fully vaccinated and prefer to keep wearing your mask, that's totally up to you and of course no problem, everyone has their own journey through this pandemic.
If you flat-out aren't going to get the vaccine, don't believe in vaccines, or think the pandemic is a hoax, we respectfully request you take your business elsewhere. The safety and efficacy data is overwhelming, and with Colorado's massage therapy licensure falling under healthcare, we operate from a position of trusting the science.
Thanks for your continued business, and if we lost you, good luck in your future endeavors.
OFFICE POLICIES AROUND COVID AND CLEANING IN GENERAL:
- If you’re sick, stay home. If I’m sick, I’ll stay home. This applies to "regular" colds and illnesses, not just COVID.
- Hand sanitizer is available in both the outer office and the treatment room.
- I am leaving 30 minutes between all sessions to ensure no client crossover in the office.
- All contact surfaces will be disinfected with CDC-approved disinfectants between clients.
- The entire office will be treated nightly with UV-C light. If you would like the treatment room UV cleaned before your session, just let me know, but be advised there is a bit of a lingering odor.
- As always, all linens will be changed and laundered between clients.
- I have extra uniform shirts and am happy to change between clients, just ask.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out - text is fastest: - 720-296-7924